Whether you are a local, regional or national financial firm, you are collecting and managing critical data that fuels operations and requires additional support from other vendors and partners.
For example, a large regional bank collects the activity of their high net-worth customers. The bank then sends this data to a partner that provides analytics to produce reports. Once the analytics vendor has completed their task, the data is sent to a mail house to deliver the reports and associated invoices.
In this scenario, DataShyft is the first IPaaS that allows you to:
- Have full control of your data at all times
- Securely share data with vendors from cross-data center or cross-cloud solutions
- Send only relevant data fields to vendors
- Remove data shared with vendors based on specified rules
- Create rules for workflow and data permissions, terms, and conditions of use
- Ensure data privacy, auditing and compliance requirements are met